Naruto Rewind
Welcome New comers please join.
Naruto Rewind
Welcome New comers please join.
Naruto Rewind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Either play as the real characters or play as your own you chose your destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterJounin Exam {First} Button77192117KonohagakureIwagakureKumogakureKirigakureSunagakureLog in

Jounin Exam {First}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Light Uchiha

Jounin Exam {First} Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Exam {First}   Jounin Exam {First} EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Okay I will run a series of tests so that the chuunin that are participating in such an event can have a chance of becoming Jounin. Here are the rules

• First I will have the participating chuunin fight each other till four ninja are left.
  • second I will have the losing ninja fight each other till one ninja is left.
  • Next I will have that other ninja join the four other ninja and have them each fight a jounin or sensei of my picking.
  • Fourth I will have the remaining ninja work together to retrieve a bell this is much like kakashi's test...be aware that this test is no joke only three ninja have past it.
  • Last I will have the two remaining ninja (thats right one will loose the bell test this time) and have them fight each other till one ninja is left or it is a tie.
Note: you can still become jounin if you loose it all depends on your role playing.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-rewind.board-directory.net

Jounin Exam {First}
Page 1 of 1